Well it does not appear that complex when written simply as attracting, developing and retaining employees. Finding the right person to hire is just the beginning, not the end of filing a vacant role. Ensuring the person is inducted is often where many employers fall over in retaining good people. Time spent here by the new employee’s supervisor or manager is essential for the new employee succeeding in the role. Starting their probation with agreed deliverables is the start of the performance management process. Do your supervisors and managers require coaching in this area, ensuring they have good conversations regularly about gaol setting and accountability and identifying training requirements to support growth and success in the role.
Calls us and discuss your concerns and we will let you know how we can help you
- Recruitment and induction planning and implementation
- Performance management and review processes
- Remuneration and benefits review and planning
- Leadership coaching for safety and operational management
- Developing a high-performance organisation – qualified in Human Synergistics LSI